Mindfulness w/ Devi - Event Details
欧美18vivodexxxThis event has concluded and is no longer current.
Mindfulness w/ Devi
Location: Student Services Center, Counseling Center Room E-203
This weekly session will help students learn simple practices to relieve stress, increase focus, and experience peace in your everyday life.
Free to all students, faculty and staff.
Hosted by Devi Stone, certified mediation teacher for 6 years.
Event will be held in the Student Services Center, Counseling Center, Room E-203 from 11-11:30am. ( Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a pillow or mat (if available). Contact SHWP@naturesiq.com欧美18vivodexxx for disability accommodations. Hope to see you there!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7460
What's also happening?
- Haumana Hou - Hosted by SHWP
- Stop by the Student Services Center room W-201 every Tuesday for a relaxing place to study! We'll be open from 5:00pm - 7:00pm. ...
- 2020 Juried Student Art Exhibition Submissions Now Open
- The Student Arts Association is now accepting Spring Submissions for the 2020 Juried Student Art Exhibition. Spring Submissions are open now till March 27th. ...
- SAC Game Night: In it to Win it 2.0
- Come join SAC in our first-ever Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament! Participation will be limited to the first 32 people that sign up. Food and refreshments will be provided as supplies last. .
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at . To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “naturesiq.com” or “.uhh.naturesiq.com” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.